It appears to be like like 2023 can be a very thrilling 12 months for Disney Dreamlight Valley, because the content material roadmap launched at the moment features a ton of latest characters, new realms, new quests, and even the addition of multiplayer — and that is simply within the first half of the 12 months.
The roadmap was posted at the moment on the Disney Dreamlight Twitter and weblog, and particulars the content material that can be added to the sport within the subsequent few updates. Let’s break it down!
Disney Dreamlight Early 2023 Roadmap
- Mirabel from Encanto
- Olaf from Frozen
- “Uncover the Secrets and techniques of the Frosted Heights Biome”
- Star Path themed round Disney’s one centesimal anniversary
- Simba from Lion King
- Extra new characters
- A completely new realm (most likely Lion King?)
- “Extra surprises”
- Star Path themed across the Disney Parks
Early Summer time Replace
- “Unveil the key to the Forgetting”
- One thing to do with the pumpkin home within the Forgotten Lands
- A mysterious purple character that appears rather a lot just like the evil model of the participant, seen in quests like Scar’s questline
- “A princess races into the Valley” — possible Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck-It Ralph
- A brand new Star Path (no theme introduced)
The remainder of 2023
- New characters
- New realms
- New clothes
- New motifs
- New decorations
- New furnishings
- Perhaps Belle?
Here is the roadmap itself, so you may take a look and see if you happen to discover something we missed:
The developer, Gameloft, additionally guarantees “numerous surprises” with each replace past what they’ve introduced, which incorporates new options and updates “stemming from the invaluable neighborhood suggestions that’s been shared up to now”, just like the proposed storage replace.
What options, characters, and new content material would you wish to see in DDV updates this 12 months? Give us your ideas within the feedback!