The Season of Legendary Needs begins in Pokémon GO with fairly an attention-grabbing array of Megas. The Season began with the discharge of three Mega Pokémon (Sceptile, Blaziken, and Swampert) all in in the future… and simply for in the future. Now, Niantic is working one other latest launch again with a Mega Aggron rotation. Utilizing this Raid Information, you’ll be able to tackle Mega Aggron to earn Mega Power in your personal Aggron. Let’s get into the main points.
High Mega Aggron Counters
Pokebattler, which calculates all potential combos of Pokémon and strikes, lists the highest ten Mega Aggron counters as such:
- Mega Blaziken: Counter, Blast Burn
- Terrakion: Double Kick, Sacred Sword
- Shadow Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Lucario: Counter, Aura Sphere
- Shadow Mamoswine: Mud-Slap, Excessive Horsepower
- Shadow Hariyama: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Mega Charizard X: Hearth Spin, Blast Burn
- Mega Charizard Y: Hearth Spin, Blast Burn
- Reshiram: Hearth Fang, Overheat
- Mega Alakazam: Counter, Focus Blast
It’s endorsed to energy up your counters as a lot as potential, however creating that quantity of robust Shadow Pokémon with their strikes unlocked is a tall order for even probably the most practiced gamers. Listed below are ten further non-Shadow and non-Mega counters that may assist take down Mega Aggron with effectivity.
- Conkeldurr: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap, Earthquake
- Emboar: Low Kick, Blast Burn
- Heatran: Hearth Spin, Flamethrower
- Therian Forme Landorus: Mud Shot, Superpower
- Blaziken: Counter, Blast Burn
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap, Excessive Horsepower
- Garchomp: Mud Shot, Earth Energy
- Breloom: Counter, Dynamic Punch
How Many Trainers Are Wanted?
Mega Aggron will be defeated with three trainers usually however a duo is feasible. If you happen to can not assure the highest counters with maxed-out CP and the perfect strikes, your finest guess is to be sure to have 4 or extra gamers.
Utilizing the Circle Lock Method to ensure Nice or Glorious throws, together with Golden Razz Berries, is the easiest way to catch Pokémon. I’d attempt Pinap Berries on Aggron first, although, as it’s an developed kind and provides extra Sweet.
Shiny Odds & 100% IVs
The Shiny charge for Mega-capable Pokémon is roughly one in 60.
Pleased raiding, fellow trainers!