KARACHI: The nationwide cricket physique Wednesday introduced that the draft for the following version of the Pakistan Tremendous League (PSL) will happen on December 15 within the provincial capital.
Earlier this month, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) confirmed that retentions have been finalised by the franchises.
Like final season, every of the six franchises could have the Proper to Match Card that can enable them to pick any participant launched from their roster in the course of the draft.
Here’s a take a look at all of the squads after retention:
- Shadab Khan (Platinum).
- Asif Ali (Model Ambassador) and Mohammad Wasim Jnr (Diamond).
- Azam Khan, Faheem Ashraf and Hasan Ali (Gold).
- Colin Munro and Paul Stirling (Silver).
- Haider Ali (Platinum).
- Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir and Shoaib Malik (Diamond).
- Aamir Yamin, Mir Hamza and Sharjeel Khan (Silver).
- Qasim Akram (Rising).
- Rashid Khan and Shaheen Shah Afridi (Platinum).
- Haris Rauf (Model Ambassador) and David Wiese (Diamond).
- Abdullah Shafique (Gold).
- Harry Brook and Kamran Ghulam (Silver).
- Zaman Khan (Rising).
- Mohammad Rizwan (Platinum).
- Khushdil Shah, Rilee Rossouw and Shan Masood (Diamond).
- Shahnawaz Dahani (Model Ambassador) and Tim David (Gold).
- Abbas Afridi and Ihsanullah (Rising).
- Babar Azam (Platinum).
- Sherfane Rutherford and Wahab Riaz (Diamond).
- Mohammad Haris (Gold).
- Aamir Jamal (Model Ambassador),
- Salman Irshad and Tom-Kohler Cadmore (Silver).
- Mohammad Nawaz (Platinum).
- Iftikhar Ahmed and Jason Roy (Diamond).
- Mohammad Hasnain and Sarfaraz Ahmed (Gold).
- Naveen ul Haq, Umar Akmal (Mentor) and Will Smeed (Silver).
Choose order for draft
The PCB has already revealed the decide order for the draft, the place defending champions Lahore Qalandars will make the primary decide.
Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans could have second and third picks. The fourth and fifth picks will probably be executed by Karachi Kings and Islamabad United. In the meantime, Peshawar Zalmi will make the sixth decide.
The following 17 rounds have been determined by way of a particular statistical instrument.
PSL 8 is scheduled from February 9 to March 19 in Karachi, Multan, Rawalpindi, and Lahore. Lahore Qalandars will defend their title.