CD Projekt Crimson has rolled out Patch 4.01 for The Witcher 3 on Xbox Sequence X|S, which improves the sport’s efficiency in ray tracing mode and fixes a number of quest points.
Patch 4.01 for The Witcher 3 is offered to obtain now throughout all platforms. CDPR notes that this patch “improves the general stability and efficiency of the sport on next-gen consoles” and “brings numerous fixes to all platforms.”
The Witcher 3 Patch 4.01 patch notes
- Fastened a difficulty the place consoles may create a better quantity of saves than their set restrict, leading to numerous points with saving the sport or consumer settings being reset.
- Improved Display Area Reflections high quality on next-gen consoles.
- Optimized ray-traced international illumination on next-gen consoles to enhance the efficiency of Ray Tracing Mode.
Quests and Gameplay
- Battle Preparations – Fastened a difficulty the place it could possibly be unimaginable to work together with Avallac’h through the goal “Let Avallac’h know the whole lot’s prepared.”
- Household Issues – Fastened a difficulty that would trigger the sport to crash through the transition to Ciri’s Story: Out of the Shadows when talking to the Bloody Baron.
- King’s Gambit – Fastened a difficulty the place it could possibly be unimaginable to take part within the fistfight with the second Vildkaarl on account of an invisible impediment.
- Wine Wars: Belgaard – Added a retrofix for the difficulty we mounted in 4.00, the place the hunt could not be accomplished if the participant destroyed one of many required monster nests throughout exploration.
- A Harmful Sport – The armour in Caesar’s room ought to now change its look when the Alternate Nilfgaardian Armor is turned on.
- Axii Puppet – Elevated the well being and harm dealt by the puppet.
- Adrenaline Rush mutation ought to now work in line with its description.
- Numerous small fixes to quests and cutscenes.
- Fastened numerous points with Arabic localization.
- Added the localized variations of Orianna’s tune “Lullaby of Woe” in Korean and Simplified Chinese language.
- Adjusted Priscilla’s lip-sync animation to match her voice-over in Simplified Chinese language through the tune “The Wolven Storm.”
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is among the finest video games of all time and sits comfortably on our greatest Xbox RPGs and finest Xbox open-world video games lists. With the current launch of the ‘Subsequent-Gen Replace,’ The Witcher 3 has by no means seemed or performed higher.
Patch 4.01 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is availble to obtain now.